§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The User shall be bound by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions made available to him/her.
- The Users may use the services available on the Website free of charge, under the terms and conditions specified herein, upon their prior acceptance and in accordance with the generally applicable law.
§ 2. DEFINITIONS
- Administrator – NPROFIT Kamil Rybicki, ul. Nowa 23, 63-430 Raczyce, NIP: 622-267-70-48, REGON: 301581432.
- User – a natural person with full legal capacity, who uses the Website in any way and to any extent.
- Website – the website available at Terdeals.com, operated by the Administrator.
- ICT system – a set of compatible IT devices and software, enabling processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunication networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network, as defined by the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004.
- Free services – providing by electronic means discount codes, information about promotions and rankings of products offered by other entities (online shops or service providers).
- Provision of electronic services – provision of services without the simultaneous presence of the parties (remotely), through data transmission at the User’s request, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression and storage of data, which is entirely transmitted, received or broadcast via a telecommunications network, as defined in the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004.
- Terms and Conditions of the Website – these Terms and Conditions, available on the „Terms and Conditions” page of the Website.
§ 3. WEBSITE SERVICES
- The Administrator provides free-of-charge services consisting in posting content on the Website, including providing by electronic means discount codes, information about promotions and rankings of products offered by other entities (online shops or service providers).
- The Administrator enables preparation and publishing by the User opinions about shops or online service providers, under the terms set forth herein and Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy of Terdeals.com.
3. The information posted on the Website, including in particular rankings of products offered by other entities (online shops or service providers), constitute a set of data prepared by the Administrator or by entities cooperating with the Administrator, and may be subjective in nature.
- The information posted on the Website may differ from actual offers of the shops or online service providers. However, the Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct and updated on an ongoing basis.
§ 4. COMPLAINTS
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint in case of irregularities in the provided Services or violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Administrator.
- Complaint forms should be submitted by e-mail to the Administrator e-mail address at email@example.com. The form should include a description of the irregularities and a justification. It should be sent to the Administrator within 1 week of becoming aware of the circumstances giving rise to the complaint.
- The complaint shall be processed by the Administrator within 14 days of its receipt, which the User shall be notified of.
§ 5. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
- The author’s economic rights to the texts published on the Website (e.g. product rankings) are the exclusive property of the Administrator and are subject to legal protection under the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994.
- The Administrator shall not be responsible for unavailability of the Free Services nor for discontinuation or interruption in the provision of these Services, resulting from failure or malfunction of the IT systems, which are beyond the control of the Administrator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to introduce maintenance breaks in the functioning of the Website, in particular for the purpose of repair, expansion or maintenance of devices or equipment used by the Website.
§ 6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Administrator shall not be liable for:
a) any content published by the Users in connection with the use of the Website,
b) consequences of the use of information published on the Website,
c) incorrect or inappropriate understanding of the content posted as part of the Services provided,
d) illegal use of any copyright, industrial design, trademark or patent by the User in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any personal or material damage resulting from the use of the Services by the User, including for lost profits.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for incorrect information published on the Website, including discount coupons with expired validity period.
§ 7. COPYRIGHT
- The User who uses the Services does not acquire any rights to the works contained therein.
- The User may use the Website within the scope permitted by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
§ 8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Terms and Conditions shall apply from the date they are published on the Website.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded with the User.
- The Terms and Conditions, as well as the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy, are subject to change at any time, especially if required by changes in the applicable law. In such a case, the changes shall enter into force at the moment of their publication on the Website.
- Any disputes arising from the provision of electronic services shall be settled by the District Court Poznań – Stare Miasto in Poznań.
- The User has the right to pursue claims arising from the provision of Services by the Administrator after exhausting the means provided for under the complaint procedure.